Thursday, December 07, 2006

Searching for a clue...

I’ve been searching for the name of the travel editor of Sunset Magazine without much luck. It wasn’t listed on their website and I didn’t have a print copy of the magazine lying around. I thought I was going to have to give up. And then I decided to ‘google it’. Typing in the search ‘sunset magazine travel editor’ I ended up with a number of sources that provided me with a name. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner. It was so simple really! Google rules…

I have since tried this technique to find editors of other magazines and newspapers. It’s magic. All the information I could ever want at my fingertips…

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz,

I know you've been looking for the travel editor of Sunset. I have a list of contact information I would like to share with you. It's about a year old, but it should help you.

Send me an email: terahs_46@yahoo.com

All the best,

Terah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...