Saturday, January 06, 2007

Blogtipping ...

I was blogtipped three days ago at the Family Travel blog. They had such nice things to say about my blogs. As for their tip, they suggested adding a photo to my profile. While not being overly keen on having my photo taken (much happier behind the camera), I will take the tip into consideration.

I’d never heard of blogtipping before, so I did a little research. Started by Easton Ellsworth over at Business Blogwire, blogtipping is a great way of communicating and sharing information. At the beginning of each month, you pick three blogs, give them three compliments, and one helpful tip. Learn more at Blog Tutorials.

The next Blogtipping Day is February 1, 2007. I think I will play…

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...