Monday, February 12, 2007

Writing Book Reviews...

I’m in the process of writing a book review for Inkthinker’s ‘Notes in the Margin’ newsletter. It’s been years since I’ve written a review, so I decided to do a little research and make sure I get it right. An internet search provided me with a few articles to help:

How to Write a Book Review

Quick Tips for Writing Book Reviews

Guide to Writing Book Reviews

……

I also checked out some book reviews

Inside the Cover Book Review

Book Review: Writing White Papers

Book Review: On Writing Well

Now I’m ready to write…

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Kristen King, Inkthinker said...

Great list! I wish everyone did this much research before submitting. :]

kk

Harmony said...

Thanks Liz! I have a cookbook that I am doing a review for (they sent me a free copy to do so). This is just what I need.
Harmony

Liz Lewis said...

Hi Kristen, hopefully you'll think the research was worth while once I've sent review in tomorrow.

Harmony, congrats having someone send you a book to review. Glad info will help.

Cheers, Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...