Tuesday, March 20, 2007

'Grow Your Writing Business' features interview with me...

Check out the latest post at Grow Your Writing Business - ‘Insider Writing Success Tips’. It features an interview that Yvonne Russell did with me, as well as many practical tips for freelance writers.

In the post, Yvonne calls me a ‘blogstar‘… wow… thanks Yvonne.

But like I said in the post comments, I'm no star - I simply decided to ‘stop treading water and start swimming’ toward my goal of becoming a freelance writer...

Reaching your goals is all about faith, belief, and determination. Not to mention a lot of blood, sweat, and tears...plus a large consumption of coffee and chocolate.

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

Princess said...

I'll be a regular visitor from now on because I know there is so much I will lose if I didn't.
Thanks for the link to the cartoon.
Princess

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome Liz!

See you tomorrow for the next installment of my interview with you.

You had so much good information to share, I couldn't fit it all into 1 post. :)

All the best

Yvonne

Harmony said...

Great interview Liz - you're an inspiration.
Harmony

Liz Lewis said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Princess, nice to meet you. Hope to see you on site again.

Cheers,
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz

The second part of the article/interview is up on my blog now. Thanks for agreeing to be interviewed.

Good things comes in threes, so we still have one more part in a few weeks.

Yvonne
Grow Your Writing Business

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...