Monday, May 21, 2007

The Auckland Readers and Writers Festival...

The annual Auckland Readers and Writers Fesitval is on from 24th to 27th May at Auckland’s Aotea Centre.

Needless to say, having just been up to Auckland for the NZ Freelance Writers Conference, I won’t be attending this festival. Which as fine with me until I discovered one of my favorite travel writers, Pico Iyer, was going to be there.

Now I want to go…but that’s not going to happen.

For any of you who don’t know who Pico Iyer is, check out the these articles about him:

Writers We Love: Pico Iyer by Don George

'Postmodern tourism: An Interview with Pico Iyer' by Scott London

Pico Iyer: On Travel and Travel Writing

Books by Pico Iyer:

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...