Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Interviews with Travel Writers...

Something different this week.

Here’s a list of audio interviews I have discovered in my travels through cyberspace:

Arthur Frommer on a Half-Century of Travel - Author, editor and guidebook pioneer Arthur Frommer sits down for a Q&A with fellow travel writer Pauline Frommer.

Don George interview by Erik Oslen at Gadling.com (2005)

Tim Cahill (2006) - writer of travel, adventure and humor books, articles and essays - discusses his early years at Rolling Stone Magazine and Outside Magazine, his writing process and technique, and the risks and rewards of a life dedicated to documenting the world's most unreachable people and places.
Let me know what you think of them. I haven’t had a chance to listen to them yet…

Just one more thing to add to my ‘rainy day to do’ list…

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...