Monday, August 27, 2007

Bookstores in Madrid - Part II.

I posted in July about the bookstores that I hoped to visit while in Madrid. Of course, I wasn’t all that sure where exactly they were and how easy it would be to get to them. But now that I’ve discovered Google Maps, I can not only pinpoint the location but also create a map that shows me how to get from where I am (the hotel) to where I want to go (the bookstore). What a great tool.

So of course I have to try it out on the blog…

Casa Del Libro


View Larger Map


Cuesta de Moyano


View Larger Map

J&J


View Larger Map

La Libreria de Lavapies Books


View Larger Map

Now all I have to figure out is how to get all the directions placed on one map…

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...