Friday, August 31, 2007

Monthly Roundup...(August)

August seems to have flown by. Between organizing and pre-posting for Alzheimer’s Notes and getting ready for the trip to Spain and New York, I’ve once again found very little time to send out query letters. I did manage to send out a few (I think around 4 but lost track somewhere) but none of them resulted in an assignment (yet!!!).

One more sleep and then I’ll be on the plane heading for Madrid (via Sydney, Bangkok, and London). It’s going to be a long, long, long flight. I get tired just thinking about it…

I’ll be turning this blog into a travelogue (technology allowing!!) while I’m away. I’m armed with a laptop and digital camera, so providing I can find WiFi hotspots, I should be able to post. Time will tell.

So stick around and follow my adventure…

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Julie said...

Liz,
Have a wonderful time. I thought I would post more when I was in Asia for a month, but it was hard. I wish I had struck a better balance between recording my impressions of the trip and just relaxing and taking things in. Instead, I pretty much focused on constantly being out and having fun. I certainly don't regret it, but more time spent writing would have been smart. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!
Julie

Unknown said...

I look forward to reading your posts and traveling virtually with you!

Liz Lewis said...

Hi Julie and Karasw,

Hope to make it interesting. It's going to be fun learning how the technology works on the road. The place I'm staying at the moment has free wireless which is a great start...

Cheers, Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...