Sunday, January 27, 2008

Travel Blog of the Week...Escape from New York.

This month I’ve travelled to India, Mexico, Guatemala, and China. Last month I was in New York City, Marrakesh and Lebanon. And I didn’t even have to leave home. My travels took place through the eyes of Wendy, a New York City based photographer and journalist who has created a great visual travel blog called Escape from New York.

The pictures are stunning and the posts just long enough to give you a taste of what’s happening in the far flung reaches of the globe. Today I visited Rome’s Campo De Fiori and learned about Mexican Ex-Voto Folk Art.

It’s a mystery where I’ll be tomorrow. The only thing I know - it will be interesting and inspiring...

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Thank you for featuring Escape From New York. I am honored. I am a regular reader and look forward to keeping up with your writing journey. I wish you much continued success.

Liz Lewis said...

Wendy, no problem. enjoy stopping by and reading Escape from New York - it's like a mini trip everyday with spending a cent.

cheers,

liz

Anonymous said...

Hey, its nice to read about so many places on your blog. Cheers!

Allen said...

I appreciate the labour you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.

Mark said...

While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...