Sunday, March 23, 2008

Blog4Reel Wants to Turn Your Life into a Movie…

Jennifer, one of the co-founders of Blog4Reel left a comment on one of my posts suggesting that I enter my blog into the Blog4Reel contest. But somehow the idea that Write To Travel could be made into a movie doesn’t quite compute in my brain.

Why would anyone want to watch a movie of someone holed up in their office, peering at a computer screen, guzzling coffee, and muttering to themselves between bursts of creativity? I had visions (nightmares) of a movie along the lines of a female version of Leif Petterson's One Day in the Life of a Freelance Writer. It seemed to work for Leif - trust me, it wouldn’t work for me.

But I love the concept of Blog4Reel and I think that there are plenty of travel blogs out there that would convert nicely into a movie. Travel Blogs such as The Lost Girls or Lives of Wander (hint! hint!) - travel blogs on the move.

Course it doesn't have to be a travel blog. It could be a blog about anything.

Did I mention that this competition gives bloggers the chance to have their blogs turned into actual movies, plus a chance at winning $2000.

So check it out...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...