Saturday, October 25, 2008

Transcript of 'The Future of Travel Blogs' conversation...

I mentioned the other day that Karen from Europe la Carte was hosting a live blogging conversation on the topic The Future of the Travel Blog. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch it due to other commitments.

But luckily, there is a transcript of the conversation online here.

So for those of us who couldn't catch it live, we have a chance to go back in time and read what everyone thinks of The Future of Travel Blogs.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You have a Great blog!!
How about exchanging Links?!
Visit my Blog & if u like it,pls add it to your Blogroll and I too will put a Link for your Site on my Blog!!


www.garunkumar.blogspot.com

Liz Lewis said...

Hi arun, thanks for stopping by and glad you enjoy the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...