Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekly Top 5 Blog Posts for Writers...

I'm back. Sorry about the brief interval between posts but you know, there really are only so many hours in a day. The fact that I'm so busy is good. But the being so busy also means not being able to do everything I want to do, like posting here at Write To Travel every day. So I'm just going to take things one day at a time and not get stressed if I can't do it all.

Now on to this week's 'top 5 blog posts for writers'...

1. 5 Prescriptions for Tenacity

2. 7 Reasons to include humor in your work

3. How to Dominate Your Niche

4. What To Do When You Don’t Get The Job

5. 5 Q's with Wendy Burt-Thomas

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,
I just stumbled you - I really enjoy this series and always find something useful and new.

I would have two suggestions for you though. Firstly, it would be awesome if you had a little bit more of a description or review with the link. Secondly, it would be great if you coded the links to open in a new window/tab because it's not much fun having to click back to your site all the time, and sometimes I want to keep both sites open. I know I can do that myself with the shift key but I always forget because I assume most people code this way.

Thanks,
Caitlin

Liz Lewis said...

Hi Caitlin, thanks for the stumble.

Have also fixed the links so they open in new box. Had started doing that (thanks to help from Andrew on how to for blogger) but then I forget again. Thanks for the reminder.

Taking on board your comment on commenting on the links - used to do that but with time at a premium at times, I am only just able to read the articles myself and add the link to them for others. Why is there only 24 hours in a day???

cheers,

liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...