Thursday, May 21, 2009

Win a Copy of Lonely Planet New Zealand's South Island...


I was sent a copy of Lonely Planet New Zealand's South Island to review for Perceptive Travel blog. The review will be posted this weekend, but I have to say from what I've read so far, this is the book to read if you've ever thought about heading to New Zealand. It will convince you that the South Island is the place to go. Of course, I'm kind of biased, being that Christchurch is my hometown and the South Island is basically my backyard and playground.

You can win a copy of this guidebook by heading on over to Perceptive Travel Blog and leaving a comment. Giveaway is worldwide and is open until the 1st of June.

Good Luck.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Andy Hayes said...

It's so nice to see that the south island gets a book of its own. The most stunning place on earth - I'll never forget it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...