Thursday, October 01, 2009

3rd Annual List of Top 10 Blogs for Writers...

Have you checked out this years list of Top 10 Blogs for Writers?

I see there are some of my favorites on it as well as a couple that I haven't had a chance to check out yet... but I'm on my way over to them as soon as this post is done.

1. Copyblogger founded by Brian Clark

2. Men With Pens by James Chartrand and Harry McLeod

3. The Freelance Writing Jobs founded by Deb Ng

4. Write to Done created by Leo Babauta.

5. Confident Writing by Joanna Young

6. The Renegade Writer by Linda Formichelli and Diana Burell

7. Remarkable Communication by Sonia Simone

8. Writing Journey by Bob Younce

9. Freelance Parent by Lorna Doone Brewer and Tamara Berry

10. Urban Muse by Susan Johnston

Happy reading...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...