Organized by Travcom, a not-for-profit association of New Zealand travel writers, photographers, broadcasters and travel-related communicators promoting New Zealand, the annual Cathay Pacific Travel Media Awards offers great prizes for both published and unpublished work.
The Cathay Pacific Travel Writer of the Year Award and Cathay Pacific Travel Photographer of the Year Award will each receive two return tickets to Nepal travelling with Cathay Pacific plus $500 towards travel expenses, and a six-day 'Taste of Nepal' tour with Adventure World.
Plus there's an array of other awards to compete for...
• Auckland Airport Award for the Best Magazine Travel Story
• Navigate Oceania Award for the Best Newspaper Travel Article
• Heritage Hotels Award for the Best Travel Article Written About New Zealand
• Interislander Award for the Best Article About a Journey
• Visit Britain and Tourism Ireland Award for the Best Travel Article Written About Britain and/or Ireland
• AA Directions Magazine Award for Best New Travel Writer
• Kiwi Experience Award for the Best Travel Image taken in New Zealand and Pacific Islands
• Leica Award for the Best Travel Image Taken Outside New Zealand
• Air Vanuatu & Mangoes Resort Award for the Best Series of Travel Images
• AA Directions Magazine Award for the Best Travel Image with People
• Epson Award for the Best Unpublished Travel Image
For more information see, check out the Cathay Pacific Travel Media Awards 2011 page at Travcom
Deadline is 4th February 2011 Sphere: Related Content