Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday Photo: Port Said Policeman...



One of the stops on last year's Dawn Princess World Cruise was Port Said, one of the busiest ports in the world. Just before the Dawn Princess docked, the port was empty except for those guiding the ship in. But within minutes of arrival, out came the hackers, tables and tents were set up with items for sale and the whole dock took on a carnival atmosphere.

Overlooking this activity from a strategic place along the road above the dock, a lone policeman leaned casually against the railings.

(part of the Photo Friday network)

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

wheelchairs said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

Sonja said...

I just found your site, too. Nice!

jarmaine | brochure printing said...

Just dropping by, was researching something and came across your blog. I wish I had the chance to travel as much, and explore the rest of the world. Guess for the meantime I'll stick to seeing it through other people's photos and blog posts! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...