Friday, July 27, 2007

Internet LOST...

I've just spent the last couple of days in an 'internet free zone'. It wasn't planned, it wasn't anticipated, and it sure wasn't appreciated. But it happened anyway.

Long story short, I had a technician come around on Wednesday to install a wireless router to give us freedom of movement with the internet. But this simple task became complicated by the fact that said wireless router was a dud!

After two hours of attempting to connect, the technician left to get a replacement router...and didnt' come back for two days.

Meanwhile, the internet was LOST.

But it's all fixed and wireless now...so let's get on with the show.

I'll post the latest 'Interview with a Travel Writer' and 'Top 5 Weekly Posts for Writers' later today (after I've cleared my emails...) and then we'll be back on schedule...

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...