Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Check out the latest 'Carnival of Travel Articles'…


Travel Minx recently posted the second Carnival of Travel Articles. Stop by and read about places far and near. My top 3 picks from this carnival are:

Why I Travel: Television Made Me Do It - a brilliant response to another article that questions asks ‘Why We Travel’.

Why I love New Zealand/Aotearoa, Land of the long white cloud - it’s about New Zealand, so it just has to be a top pick.

The Niagara Wine Trail - so who knew there were wineries at Niagara. I thought it was all about the waterfalls. Now I have another reason to visit.

Anyone who blogs about travel should join this carnival. The next one’s due mid-August. You can find submission details here

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...