Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site is hiring travel writers...

NomadicMatt.com is looking to expand and is hiring writers.

There three new columnists positions open...

Couple’s Travel – Traveling with your partner is a lot different than traveling alone. You have another person’s needs to think about. I’m looking for someone to write about the ups, downs, and ways to make traveling as a couple work.

Boomer Travel – My experience is different than someone whose 50+ and traveling. I’m looking for a boomer who travels the world and can write about their experience.

Solo Female Travel – I already have a writer I am more than happy with but I want to expand writing about this topic more and would love a 30+ year old solo female traveler to write about life on the road.

Requirements: I’m looking for writers that have been traveling for awhile, have a website, and an existing social media presence (size doesn’t matter). Moreover, I’m looking for people who travel independently, on a budget, and long term. You will get paid for your work!


The site is also looking for locals to help upgrade Travel Guides to the following places

Canada (Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal)
England
Ireland
Portugal
Mexico
Guatemala
El Salvador
Honduras
Argentina
Brazil
Colombia
Peru
Switzerland
Japan
Any Caribbean Island


For more information, go to NomadicMatt.com

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...