Friday, November 24, 2006

News of the day...

As they say, there’s good news and there’s bad news.

Bad news first. I received my first rejection to a query letter (at least I heard from them!). But instead of throwing in the towel, I followed Kelly James-Engers’advice about the 24 hour rule and shot back another query. I also submitted a completed article to another market. Can’t let the grass grow under my feet…

And now for some good news. Kim Grigg of NZ Freelance Market contacted me. It seems that they have been getting a bit of traffic to them from me. So they checked out my blog and they want to write a news brief about it for their newsletter. Cool, huh.

As long as good news follows bad news, things will be okay…

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...