Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What makes some blogs better than others...

I’m slowly learning the ins and out of blogging. What to write, how to write it, and trying to understand the technology. I am still struggling with phrases like ‘tags’, RSS, and SEO. Actually struggling is probably not quite the right word - totally lost would be more accurate. But I’m willing to learn. And there’s more than enough help out there. Here’s a few articles that have been helping me find my way…

Do You Make These Mistakes With Your Blog?

‘Writing Effective, Attention-Getting Headlines and Titles on Your Blog’

A Blogger's Big-Fish Fantasy

Blog success formula: Fill an unmet need

10 ways to be a blogging failure

Strategic Blog Commenting for Your Business

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...