Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wendy Perrin's 'Newest Pen Pals'

Julie from A Mingling of Tastes left a comment on yesterday's post asking whether the interview with Wendy Perrin was a result of being a runner-up on her ‘Where in the World is Wendy?’ contest. It was.

I’m not one to let an opportunity slip through my fingers, so at the end of the contest I simply asked Wendy if she would be interviewed for my blog. To my surprise, she said yes. Which just goes to show, anything is possible if you try…

By the way, I (along with Sheila from Family Travel) and three others who I only know by the names LoriB, Tracker1312, and CoralsO are now Wendy’s ‘Newest Pen Pals’. Seems anything can happen in the blogosphere…

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Julie said...

You are absolutely right about pursuing every opportunity. I did the same thing a while back with a food writer I really admire, and ended up having a really great exchange with her and maybe a future interview. Good job!

Liz Lewis said...

Hi Julie, how's the freelance writing going? Look forward to seeing the interview - let me know when it's up. Am enjoying your food blog, only problem is I have to go raid the kitchen after each visit because all that food makes me hungry.

Cheers, Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...