Sunday, May 13, 2007

Problogger's 'Group Writing Project' nets 893 posts...


Day Three of the Problogger ‘Top 5’ Group Writing Project saw another 222 posts.

And on Day Four, 297 posts arrived.

Grand total for the Group Writing Project = 893

There’s just too many ‘Top 5’ posts to get through.

So I thought that I might just focus on ‘Top 5’ posts about writing.

Here’s what I found…(in the order in which I found them)

5 Elements of my Writer’s Sanctuary

5 Q’s with Allison Winn Scotch

Top Five Keys to Successful Persuasive Writing

Five Hard Truths of Freelance Writing

Using the Web to Find Writing Jobs (The first five steps)

5 Reasons Why Stand-Up Comics Make Better Copywriters

Top 5 Signs You've Graduated to the Copywriting Big Leagues

Top 5 Free Ways to Promote Your Writing Business

The Top 5 FREE Software Programs Every Writer Should Have

Top 5 Reasons Writers Should Procrastinate

Top 5 steps for bloggers to get written about in newspapers and magazines

When It's Time to STOP Writing

That’s it…I have to quit looking at the lists. My eyes hurt.

Let me know if I missed any…

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for going through and gathering the writing related posts, Liz. I enjoyed being part of the group writing project.

There was a ton of great info in the 893 entries, which I will revisit, but this list is a good place to start.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the link love! I agree with you about putting your hopes and dreams out there for the world to see. Definitely scary.

Even so... lotta cool people out here to meet and get to know. The web is amazing! Best of luck and thanks for stopping by to read my Top Five Copywriting post!

Dina at Wordfeeder.com

Liz Lewis said...

Participating in the group writing project was great - a challenge to come up with a focused topic quickly and a brilliant way to discover new and interesting blogs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...