Friday, August 03, 2007

Podcasts from Frommers.com


Today I got an email from Joe, a summer intern with Frommer.com. He directed me to a audio interview between Arthur Frommer and his daughter Pauline that goes into the history and development of Frommer Travel Guides. I had already posted about this interview in June when I listed some audio interviews with travel writers.

What I didn’t realize at the time was that Frommers.com has a whole series of travel podcasts, ranging from audio tours of New York’s Greenwich Village to Australia’s Northern Territory. There’s plenty on New York which I’ll be downloading to my iPod.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog but what happened to the full posts for the feeds?

Liz Lewis said...

Hi Jeff and welcome. I decided to cut down the feeds to partial posts so that everyone who has a feed link can scroll down quickly and see what's worth reading.

Some of the posts, ie interviews etc, were too long go into the feed. Sorry if you miss the full feeds.

Cheers, Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...