Monday, October 03, 2011

2012 Travel Bloggers Unite Conference to be held in Umbria, Italy...




Travel Bloggers Unite (TBU) has just announced that their 2012 conference will be held in Umbria, Italy between 20 - 22 April.

Following on the success of the recent TBU Innsbruck conference (read Ken Kaminesky's review), the gang at Travel Bloggers Unite are aiming to make next year's conference 'the best travel blogging conference yet' by bringing travel bloggers + writers together with travel PRs, tourist boards and travel companies and offering a variety of expert led workshops, city tours, and networking opportunities.

Learn more about schedule overview and how to book for this travel blogging conference here.

Travel to Europe wasn't really on my radar for next year, but having read a number of reviews of TBU's Innsbruck travel blogging conference, I've decided that this sounds like an opportunity too good to miss so I've gone ahead and booked a ticket.

Now I just have to work out the logistics of getting there.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

April D. Thompson said...

How awesome! I hope I'm able to make it. I'm sure it will be a great event and I have a really good friend who lives in the area!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...