52 Perfect Days fourth annual travel writing contest is now open for submissions.
The topic this year is Culinary or Wine Tourism.
* article no more than 1,000 words on your perfect experience with Wine or Culinary tourism
* detail how to spend a perfect day, evening, weekend, or week focusing on one of the following: wineries, tastings and tours, culinary explorations including culinary schools, foodie tours, B7Bs well known for their food or pairings, and food movements in particular cities. Or share a day of exploring the best restaurants, food carts, wine bars that a particular location has to offer.
* the travel story must be not only unique, engaging, and exciting to the reader and but also well-crafted and well edited.
* send the completed article and photographs to this emailThe four best entries as chosen by the 52 Perfect Days editors, will wine one of these prizes
- a trip to Calistoga in Napa Valley Wine Country
- a trip to Valle de Guadalupe in Baja Wine Country
- a WordPress website by ZDDesign
- a BottleWise Rollup wine travel case
Then read the full submission guidelines and get writing.
Deadline for submissions is November 31, 2012
Sphere: Related Content